Skin Functional Vitamin A 0.5% Retinol
A skin perfecting Retinol serum that improves skin’s surface as it treats signs of sun damage, rough texture, wrinkles, and surface imperfections.
Retinol is an inherently unstable ingredient and is typically dissolved in oil to maintain it’s stability. 0.5% Retinol is a well tolerated, stable formulation which can be used by a wider range of skin types. A powerful therapy without the inherent oiliness of conventional Retinol therapies.
THE MIX OF INGREDIENTS
Aqua, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Panthenol, Retinol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Polysaccharide, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, 1,2-Octanediol, Tropolone, Disodium EDTA.
SKIN functional strives to continuously bring you the best product and therefore there may be formulation updates which may result in the ingredient list on the website and carton differing.
Vitamin A derivative, is effective for ageing, acne and dark spot concerns. Retinol inhibits collagen breakdown that causes elastosis, unclogs blocked pores, reducing acne breakouts. Promotes cell turnover, encouraging new cell growth for a more even complexion.
GOOD TO KNOW
- pH 5,5 – 6,0.
- Water based serum.
- Fragrance free.
- Silicone free.
- Alcohol free.
- Cruelty free.
- Lovingly created in South Africa.
BEST WAY TO USE
- Limit initial use to three times per week, applying two to three drops, only in the evening after cleansing. Gradually increase the frequency of application to every night.
- If using a water-based serum, this would be applied before the 0.5% Retinol.
SUITABLE SKIN TYPES
SAY GOODBYE TO
- Sun damage
- Fine lines / wrinkles
- Dullness / poor complexion
- Loss of firmness / elasticity
FOR YOUR SAFETY
- Patch test before use.
- Keep away from children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Use sunscreen every morning.
- If irritation occurs, stop use. If problem persists, see a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Not suitable for someone with a mushroom allergy.