Sir Francis Fish Gelatine
The Sir Francis Fish Gelatin Powder daily to help strengthen your nails, boost hair volume or glow as well as fortify your joint and bone health. This GMO-free marine gelatin powder is made with warm-water Cichlid Fish which is sustainably sourced - as certified by the Marine Stewardship Council. It’s formulated without any binders, fillers, preservatives or artificial sweeteners and its production is approved by the FDA's Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). You can add it to your coffee, tea, soups, cereal or just take it with hot water.
- Fish Gelatin of 250 bloom strength made with warm water Cichlid Fish
- Each suggested serving contains 8.5 grams of Protein
- Can improve your joint and bone health
- May strengthen your nails
- Assists in boosting your hair’s glow, thickness and growth
- A source of anti-ageing properties that can rejuvenate your skin
- Can support your brain’s function
- Unflavoured and unscented
- Halaal friendly
- Certified as a sustainably sourced seafood by the Marine Stewardship Council
- Approved by the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Free of binders, fillers, preservatives or artificial sweeteners
- Comes in recyclable glass jar
- Can be used in both Culinary & Health applications.
- For Health: Pre-soak 2 teaspoons (10grams) of fish gelatine in cold water for at least 5 minutes. Top up with hot water or any hot drink.
- Ideal with coffee, tea, soups, cereal or just hot water.
- Store in an airtight, cool and dry area away from direct sunlight after opening.