Silverlab Colloidal Silver Liquid 200ml
Nature Nurture

Silverlab Colloidal Silver Liquid 200ml

Regular price R 75.00 R 0.00

Colloidal silver is a natural, antibacterial healing treatment for the skin, nose, eyes, mouth, digestive system and immune system. This remarkable all-in-one remedy works to kill germs, fight off infections, promote healing and strengthen the immune system, safely and effectively with no synthetic chemicals. Silverlab’s colloidal silver liquid contains no sugar, alcohol or preservatives; just pure silver ions in distilled water. It’s deadly to parasites, fungi, viruses and bacteria, but 100% safe for you and your family to use topically or internally.

Colloidal silver liquid works to strengthen the immune system, and it’s better for you than cortisone or conventional antibiotics, because pathogens aren’t able to develop a resistance to it. Colloidal silver is amazingly versatile, with powerful anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It’s proven to be useful in treating a wide variety of ailments, such as:

  • Athlete’s foot
  • Bladder inflammation
  • Colds, ‘flu and hayfever
  • Conjunctivitis
  • Eye infections
  • Gastric upsets including mild food poisoning
  • Impetigo
  • Skin lesions, rashes and irritations

 

Directions

  • For minor wounds and athletes foot, spray twice to three times a day.
  • As an eye rinse, wash carefully with 10 ml 3 times per day.
  • For the treatment of itchy eyes, put one drop into each eye, or rinse in an eye bath with undiluted colloidal silver.
  • Take 10 ml twice daily on an empty stomach or as directed. Hold in the mouth for 2 minutes before swallowing.

Adults and children over 12 years of age:

  • For gastritis, gastric upsets and food poisoning, Candida albicans and yeast infections take 20 ml on empty stomach, don’t eat or drink for 20 minutes, and then 10 ml 3 times per day until condition clears.

For children between 4 years and 12 years of age:

  • Use half the above-mentioned dosage. Replace intestinal flora and drink large amounts of water to help eliminate toxins and re hydrate after food poisoning.
  • Use within 30 days of opening.
  • Store below 25°C out of sunlight. Keep container tightly closed.

If symptoms do not improve (mild food poisoning within 24 hours; bladder inflammation, gastritis or conjunctivitis within 3 day; hayfever and athlete’s foot within 6 weeks), please consult your healthcare practitioner.

Warnings

  • Discontinue use if hypersensitivity occurs.
  • If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical practitioner before use.

Share this Product

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)

More from this collection