Sfera Shatavari 60's
Shatavari has been used for centuries in Ayurveda to support the reproductive system, particularly for females, and as a support for the digestive system.
Translated as “having one hundred roots” and also referred to as meaning “having one hundred husbands”, Shatavari’s name gives reference to its traditional use as a tonic to rejuvenate the female reproductive system. This support is not only for the young woman, but also for women in their middle and elder years, to help them gracefully transition through the natural phases of life, including menopause.
Key benefits of Shatavari as a supplement:
- Supports the health of the female & male reproductive system
- Eases digestive issues & supports healthy bowels
- Boosts the immune system
- A powerful protective antioxidant
- Promotes a healthy respiratory system
- Balances female hormones
- Eases menopausal symptoms
- Stimulates healthy breast milk production in nursing mothers
Sfera Shatavari is:
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Non-irradiated, non-GMO
- Kosher & Halaal certified
Shatavari in Ayurveda: Shatavari, also called Asparagus racemosus, is used to support the digestive system, especially in cases of excess Pitta Dosha. Symptoms of excessive Pitta include:
- Uncomfortable feelings of heat
- Acid reflux, heartburn & ulcers
- Indigestion or constipation
- Irritability & frustration
- As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Shatavari may have a diuretic effect, and should be used with caution by those taking diuretic medications, under the guidance of a healthcare practitioner.
- Avoid taking Shatavari if you have an oestrogen-sensitive condition.
One capsule provides: Shatavari 250mg
Standardised for a minimum of 20% saponins
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose capsule shell
Plant part: Roots
Country of Origin
Sourced in India, produced in South Africa