Sfera GS4 Gymnema 60's
If you suffer from sweet tooth, use this ancient herb to combat sugar cravings.
Gymnema can also reduce the amount of sugar the body absorbs, regulate blood sugar levels and control cholesterol levels.
Key benefits of Gymnema as a supplement:
- Lowers blood sugar
- Supports pancreatic function
- Stimulates insulin release in the pancreas
- Reduces the amount of sugar absorbed by the intestines
- Lowers LDL cholesterol
- Reduces the ability to taste sweetness, may help with sugar cravings
- Reduced cravings for sweet foods may lead to sustainable weight loss
Sfera Gymnema is:
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Non-irradiated, non-GMO
- Kosher & Halaal certified
Gymnema in Ayurveda: Gymnema is also called Gurmar, meaning “sugar destroyer” in Hindi. It’s traditionally used to balance the Kapha Dosha and rejuvenate Pitta, by regulating sugar and insulin levels.
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Those with diabetes or low blood sugar levels should use with caution, under the guidance of a healthcare practitioner. Serum glucose levels must be monitored during use.
- Gymnema may lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Gymnema may temporarily suppress your ability to detect sweet tastes.
One capsule provides: Gymnema Sylvestre 300mg
Standardised for a minimum of 75% gymnemic acids
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose capsule shell
Plant part: Leaves (Gymnema)
Country of Origin
Sourced in India, produced in South Africa
Share this Product
I think it helps a bit to curb sugar cravings, I am totally addicted to chocolate and I started to take gymnema 1 in the morning now I don't crave sugar in the day but at night I still crave sugar.