Sfera Ashwagandha Capsules
Ashwagandha, one of the most powerful herbs in Ayurvedic healing, has been used since ancient times for a wide variety of conditions, and is most well-known for its restorative benefits.
Ashwagandha is frequently referred to as “Indian ginseng” because of its rejuvenating properties, even though botanically, ginseng and Ashwagandha are unrelated.
Ashwagandha is known as a ‘vitalizer’. It is rejuvenating, balancing, strengthening and calming to the nervous system. Ashwagandha is useful for relieving fatigue, nervous exhaustion and memory loss.
- 60 vegecaps
- Aids with stress, anxiety and fatigue
- Helps with memory loss
- Vegan, certified organic and free of harmful chemicals or preservatives
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Lactose Free
- Sugar Free
Ashwagandha supplementation benefits
- Adaptogenic; combats the physical & mental effects of stress
- Eases feelings of depression & anxiety; improves the mood
- Supports & protects the nervous system, promotes healthy adrenal gland function
- Supports thyroid gland function & normal thyroid hormone levels
- Helps the thyroid to convert T4 into T3, the active thyroid hormone
- By regulating thyroid hormone production, it helps with digestion & metabolism
- Gives you a sustainable energy boost without stimulating your heart
- Supports normal levels of cortisol, a hormone produced by the adrenal gland
- Helps to curb stress-related eating habits
- Helps to slow & even prevent the growth of tumours
- Protects against cartilage damage & inflammation
- Useful for relieving osteoarthritic & rheumatic pain
- Assists with normalising blood sugar & improving insulin sensitivity
Did You Know? Adaptogenic herbs are very rare and precious; only 22 out of more than 4000 medicinal plants are classified as adaptogens!
- Take one to three capsules per day with food.
- One vegetarian capsule provides: Ashwagandha(withania somnifera) 500mg and a hydroxypropylmethylcellulose capsule shell.
- Should not be used if you have RA, MS or SLE