Photizo® Vetcare is designed to treat domestic animals, large livestock and horses. It relieves pain, stimulates cells to repair and heal, reduce swelling and inflammation, and stimulates the immune system in acute traumatic conditions.
Photizo® Vetcare is effective in treating chronic pain and inflammatory conditions associated with arthritic conditions and overuse injuries in animals. It stimulates healing, relieves pain, swelling and inflammation, reduces muscle spasms, and increases the blood and lymph vessel diameter, to ensure clearing of waste products and inflow of oxygen, nutrients and medication concentrations in the areas treated.
Photizo® Vetcare has proven to be effective in the treatment of:
- Skin conditions: wounds, lacerations, hyaloma tick bite necrosis, hot-spots, abscesses, saddle sores, habronema, proud flesh, acral lick granulomas, bruising, otitis externa, pyoderma, pododermatitis, skin allergies, eczema, etc.
- Musculoskeletal problems: Arthritis, tendonitis, myositis, ligament/tendon sprain/strains, bruising, fractures, neck and back pain, splints, overuse injuries, synovitis, edema, hematomas, muscle injuries, muscle spasms, trigger points, seromas, mastitis, etc.
- Post-op: any area treated surgically, including skin grafts.
- Other: Corneal ulcers, viral/herpes-related conditions, sinusitis, retro-orbicular trauma.
Photizo® Vetcare stimulates the energy production (ATP) inside the cell, by up to 250 times, thereby stimulating the cells to function at optimum levels. It further stimulates and regulates the DNA and RNA synthesis (the programmes inside the cell) to follow the correct healing process, and regulates scar tissue/proud flesh formation. This speeds up the natural healing process by up to 40%, and reduces the likelihood of excess scar tissue formation and complications.
Photizo® Vetcare stimulates endorphin and serotonin secretion. These are the body’s own pain and relaxing ‘medication’. Photizo® Vetcare effectively reduces the inflammatory process that is caused by damage, injury or overuse and reduces muscle spasms and trigger points.
It assists in reducing swelling by increasing the blood vessel and lymph diameter to clear excess waste products from the injured or inflamed area. This reduces the pressure and irritation on nerve endings that causes more pain, and increases blood flow into the area, ensuring that the tissues can absorb more nutrients and oxygen.
This also helps to reduce excess wound substrate to reduce the risk of secondary bacterial infections. The increased blood supply to the area ensures higher concentrations of topical and systemic medications delivered to the affected area. Photizo® Vetcare stimulates the immune cells, to react against infections and also stimulates optimum cell condition (skin, bone, nerve, capsule, cartilage and muscle tissue) to maintain healthy tissue. This may help to prevent degeneration of tissues like nerves, bone/joints and blood vessels.
Overuse injuries and chronic conditions
The healing phases of tissue occur in three phases, namely inflammation, proliferation and organisation.
Chronic ‘injuries’ or overuse inflammatory reactions occur when the tissue does not complete this cycle. The tissue stays in the inflammatory phase and does not progress into the proliferation (actual healing of cells and tissues) or organisation phase. For these injuries to heal, the body needs stimulation of the cell’s programmes (DNA and RNA), for example, to finalise the inflammation phase and move onto the real healing phase. When the inflammation process organises into scar tissue formation, it causes adhesions that inhibit the normal ‘gliding’ of muscle and tissue fibres, causing irritation, and further inflammation, which results in a vicious cycle.
Photizo® Vetcare will relieve muscle spasms, release painful trigger points, reduce the inflammatory processes and relieve pain, thereby breaking the cycle and giving the tissue the opportunity to start the healing process if possible, or in chronic conditions to maintain pain-free periods.
Please note that treatment with the Photizo® Vetcare will not break down the adhesions, but it will control the inflammatory processes and discomfort, as well as reduce the risk of more scar tissue formation. It is important to begin treatment as soon as the problem starts, as this will help to prevent chronic problems.
- All types of arthritis and irreversible joint damage, chronic muscle spasms, trigger/acupuncture points
- The Photizo® Vetcare stimulates endorphin and serotonin secretion. This is the body’s own pain and relaxing ‘medication’. (This effect is especially profound in the feline family)
- Photizo® will effectively reduce the inflammatory process that is caused by damage or overuse
- Treatment will reduce muscle spasms and release tight trigger points. It will also assist in reducing swelling by increasing the blood vessel and lymph diameter to clear excess waste products from the area affected. This reduces the pressure and irritation on nerve endings that causes more pain. Increased blood flow into the area ensures that the tissues can absorb more nutrients and oxygen
- Treatment reduces the conduction speed, and the irritability of the pain conducting nerves
- Photizo® effectively reduce muscle spasms and releases tight trigger points
- Treatment will stimulate optimum cell condition (bone, nerve, capsule, cartilage and muscle tissue) to maintain healthy tissue. This may help to prevent further degeneration of tissues like nerves, bone/joints and blood vessels.
- Treatment on the acupuncture points has excellent treatment outcomes.
o Wavelengths : 633 nm red, 850 nm infrared
o Coverage : 4.7 cm x 4.7 cm
o Power output : 1 300 mW