The HisSynergy supplement contains tribulus fruit, ashwagandha, and cowage seed, all of which support healthy sexual function in men. These powerful plant-based ingredients help to balance male hormones, and control your body’s response to stress. The herbal tonics in HisSynergy are all age-old aphrodisiacs and adaptogens. This special Metagenics formula will lift your mood and help you enjoy greater vitality, a robust libido, restful sleep and lower stress levels.
- 60 tablets
- Male libido support
- Promotes male vitality and healthy sexual function
- Supports a healthy stress response and resilience
- Gluten-free, gelatine-free
How do the ingredients in this specially formulated male tonic work?
Tribulus fruit contains saponins (natural steroidal compounds) which boost testosterone levels. It’s been used for centuries in traditional Ayurvedic medicine as an aphrodisiac. Through raising testosterone, tribulus also improves the mood, protects the heart, and promotes better sleep.
Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb that relieves the physical and mental effects of stress. It boosts the mood and energy levels, without increasing the heart rate as some other natural stimulants do.
Cowage or velvet bean is a tropical legume and is one of the top food sources of the amino acid L-dopa, needed to produce the hormone dopamine. Higher dopamine levels mean a higher libido, better mood and more restful sleep.
Take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- To be taken under supervision of a healthcare provider.
- May not be suitable for those taking medications that contain levodopa.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Each tablet contains:
- Tribulus (Tribulusterrestris) fruit 10:1 extract [standardised to 40% (100mg) saponins] 250mg
- Ashwagandha (Withaniasomnifera) root 15:1 extract [standardised to 1% (2mg) withanolides] 200mg
- Cowage (Mucunapruriens) seed extract [standardised to 20% (10mg) levodopa]: 50mg
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose)