Please note orders can take up to 7 working days for delivery. Please arrange collections on 0827614126

Imsyser Deep Intestinal Cleanse 150g
Nature Nurture

Imsyser Deep Intestinal Cleanse 150g

Regular price R 279.00 R 0.00

A compromised gut is a compromised Immune System. All health stems from the gut and all Immunity from within the gut. 

Any road to true wellness starts with getting rid of the toxic roadblocks – toxic waste in our digestive system. This is 95% of the root cause of most ill-health.

Everything we ingest that our bodies perceive as ‘foreign’ or ‘toxic’ is normally covered with mucous. This mucous and waste would normally be gently expelled out of the body but, unfortunately many of us do not consume enough fibre daily or even drink enough water to assist with this natural process. This layer must be removed first to facilitate all healthy movement in and out of the gut, daily! With correct ‘detoxing’ or ‘cleansing’ we can get rid of this hardened toxic mucous build-up and years’ worth of old waste be removed by doing a 7-day Gentle Deep Intestinal Cleanse.

This product is formulated to assist in softening and eliminating of this impacted intestinal mucous layer, assisting in stabilizing the Immune System, detoxing the intestines and balancing your metabolism as effective cleansing is initiated. The various 100% natural herbs assist in the dissolving of this toxic layer and neutralizing of the toxic release as this layer is broken down. Slippery Elm assists in the easy gentle movement out of the body.


Share this Product

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review
100%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
M
M.C.
MarykeCrause

First I want to say love the product up to day three I almost die! I know you can’t drink this stuff you add some water and eat it like a porridge. I add my water and when I start eating it swell so quickly and I realised it is to dry I need to add more water. In the meantime while adding water I try swallowing these in my mouth taking another spoon full with more water and bang there I thought I die! I feel like it get stuck on the wind ons start swelling in my air pipe. I start panicking as I could not breath and the best was to drink some water luckily I start vomiting but it was nasty! I took me about 2 min to recover but it is were dangerous to give this to a child!


More from this collection