Hazelnut Oil Cold Pressed botalife
Hazelnut oil 50ml cold pressed
About the product
- Face - Hazelnut oil is an effective moisturizer, imparting a healthy radiance to the face when applied. It keeps skin supple and firm.
- Body - It is easily absorbed, deeply nourishes skin, making it smooth and soft and giving it a healthy glow.
- Hair - This carrier oil is nourishes and conditions hair, making it smooth, shiny and vibrant. It also strengthens brittle hair, preventing hair fall and split ends.
- Hazelnut oil can be used as sunscreen as it is able to filter all the harmful rays of the sun. Because of this most sunscreens contain hazelnut oil. For stronger effect you can mix this oil with sesame oil, avocado oil, and walnut oil. Another way to utilize the benefits of hazelnut oil is to mix a drop of this oil in any of your daily cream and lotion, which can then act as the best sun guard.
- Like most of other carrier oils, hazelnut oil is also a rich source of vitamin E. The anti-oxidant properties of this vitamin helps in solving many of the problems associated with ageing. Free radicals cause the maximum amount of damage like the destruction of cells and chapped skin. Regular application of hazelnut oil is able to reverse this process by eliminating the free radicals.
- Coloring the hair is trendy and nowadays more and more people are going for this. But one drawback is that on regular washing the color tends to fade quicker while making the hair dull and rough. To retain your hair color for longer duration, apply hazelnut oil to your hair before shampooing. This is also a good way to strengthen the hair as the oil contains good amounts of vitamin E.
- Hazelnut Oil is commonly used in hair to improve hair and scalp conditions. For brittle, damaged hair, Hazelnut Oil helps against future damage and nourishes hair. With regular usage, Hazelnut Oil can improve the quality of damaged hair. Hazelnut Oil can also improve dry scalp conditions and hair production.
Hazelnut Oil Benefits, Uses And Properties
Hazelnut oil acts as an excellent emollient and moisturizer because it has a number of essential fatty acids such as linoleic acid, which can rehydrate the skin. So, this oil is extensively used in treating dry skin.
Moreover, this oil is very light and easily gets absorbed into the skin. It also doesn't have any side effects and so it is used in many skin care products. Apart from this, the antibacterial and astringent properties prevent the excessive secretion of skin oil that results in acne, thus maintaining soft skin.
The healthy and rejuvenating properties of hazelnut oil make it perfect for body massage. Used as carrier oil in aromatherapy, a hazelnut oil massage can be a soothing experience, relieving one of the physical and mental stresses of daily life.
Apart from loosening the tired nerves, a regular massage with this oil helps in cell regeneration and even strengthens the capillaries. So, if you are looking to pamper yourself then a session of aromatherapy with hazelnut oil would be a good option. Many love to use this oil in their skin care treatments as it gets easily absorbed by the skin and doesn't leave behind any greasiness. As a result, this oil is used in many skincare products such as creams, lotions and soaps. Hazelnut oil can also be separately mixed with creams and lotions and applied to the body.
This oil is suitable for all and nourishes all types of skin. It is particularly good for sensitive skin. This oil is best suited for those with oily skin as the moisturizing property of hazelnut keeps the skin free from excessive secretions. Also, the astringent properties in the oil tightens the pores and so limits the oil secretions, thus helping to maintain clean and clear skin. Just a drop or two of hazelnut oil is enough to take care of your skin.
100% Pure Cold pressed Hazelnut Oil