Feelgood Health Detox Drops - Natural herbal detoxification remedy
Natural herbal detox remedy for systemic cleansing & liver health
- Helps to eliminate toxins & improve liver functioning
- Stimulates bile production and the breakdown of dietary fat
- Helps the body to recover after overeating or too much 'partying'
- Boosts the effectiveness of Weight Management Programs
- Increases energy and stamina, reduces fatigue, listlessness, pain and headaches caused by toxin buildup
How can Detox Drops help?
Detox Drops are a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated for teens and adults containing a selection of herbs known for their ability to contribute to liver health and well-being. In this way, Detox Drops can be used as part of a gentle detoxification program to safely cleanse and flush out the system. This natural remedy supports the body’s innate ability to remove toxins and waste by-products, without harmful side effects. By cleansing and refreshing all body systems, Detox Drops can also represent a wonderful start to any new program to stop smoking or begin a healthy weight loss program!
Detox Drops contain the following ingredients in our unique concentrated 100% herbal formula, manufactured according to Whole Herb Technology:
- Taraxacum officinalis (Dandelion) Dandelion contains bitter principles which have a beneficial effect on the liver and digestive system. Dandelion is also a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, C, various B Vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It enhances liver and gall bladder functioning and may decrease high blood pressure due to its diuretic properties.
- Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) Fennel has been used since ancient times as an appetite suppressant and was traditionally used to prevent 'growling stomachs' during church services. Apart from its diuretic properties, Fennel also promotes the functioning of the liver, kidneys and spleen and is useful for acidic stomachs.
- Pelargonium reniforme is a medicinal plant known to generations of Khoi/San descendants and Xhosa traditional healers for its health-giving properties. Also known as 'umsongelo', it is traditionally used for a range of therapeutic functions and is well known for its beneficial effect on liver functioning and as a digestive tonic. This species of pelargonium is indigenous to the Eastern Cape of South Africa and grows wild, sending out long bulbous roots deep into the ground. The medicinally active ingredients are found in the bitter tasting root of the plant.
How do I use Detox Drops?
Take 15 drops in app. 1/4 glass water three times daily for 6 weeks. Follow up with a 5 day course every three months or whenever your system feels sluggish and rundown.
NB: Make sure to drink at least 8 glasses of water every day while taking Detox Drops. If you do not drink enough water, you will become dehydrated and your body will not be able to flush out the toxins effectively.
Caution: Fennel and Dandelion should not be used in conjunction with any other diuretic medication such as Lasix or hydro-chlorothiazide. Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.