Epi-Still - Effective natural remedy for epilepsy and seizure disorders
Natural treatment for epilepsy & seizure disorders (50 ml)
- Relieves seizure symptoms, including generalized (grand mal) and absence (petit mal) seizures
- Limits after-effects of seizures such as drowsiness and confusion
- Prevents and reduces the frequency and severity of seizures
- Prevents over-stimulation of the nervous system
- Regulates blood pressure and reduces fever
- Safe for children & adults
- Locally manufactured to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
The Natural Way: How can Epi-Still help?
Epi-Still is a safe and effective natural remedy for treating epilepsy & seizure disorders. This natural remedy contains a combination of herbal & homeopathic remedies known for their anti-convulsant as well as their calming & liver-protective properties. Due to the high safety profile of all the ingredients, Epi-Still will not cause any side-effects or damage to the organs like so many synthetic medications do.
Epi-Still can be used effectively in isolation for people who are not currently using prescription medications or can be taken in combination with anticonvulsant medications to improve their effectiveness as well as to allow for lower dosages and subsequently fewer side-effects.
The 100% natural herbal and homeopathic ingredients of Epi-Still are:
Passiflora (Passionflower), Scuttelaria laterifolia (Skullcap), Cuprum metallicum (30C), Cicuta virosa (30C) Ethanol (natural preservative)
How do I use Epi-Still?
Epi-Still comes in a convenient tincture (drop) form and is available in 50 ml bottles.
Adults and Teenagers: 15 - 20 drops in approximately 1/4 cup water or juice three times daily. An additional dose may be taken at the first warning signs of acute symptoms.
Children: One drop per age year of the child diluted in ¼ cup of water or juice three times daily.
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. Please consult your doctor before making any changes in current medication.
- For people currently using prescription anti-convulsants, we also recommend our liver thrive in order to protect the liver from the harmful side effects of the prescription drugs.
Share this Product
My son has been taking Epi-Still for over a month now. Previously he would have seizures fortnightly but he only had one seizure since stay Epi-Still. I think it's having a positive effect on him. I am yet to observe further.