Digital 4-Channel EV-906 TENS & E-Stims
Regular price R 1,999.00 Sale price
The EV-906 Digital TENS & EMS is a battery operated unit that is a combination of TENS and EMS which can be used for muscle stimulation and pain relief. The device is provided with four controllable output channels, each independent of each other. An electrode pair can be connected to each output channel.
- Precise Intensity Control: There are 100 steps of intensity level controlled by press buttons from 1 to 100mA.
- Press Button Control: The power, intensity level and parameters are controlled by press buttons, for ease of use. All of the buttons are protected by a swing door to avoid accidental touch.
- Large LCD reading showing the settings
- Treatment time countdown: the output will shut off automatically when time is up
- Patient Compliance Meter: The unit can store 60 sets of record of operation.
- Two Treatment Timers: There are two individual timers controlling the output of CH1, CH2 & CH3, CH4. This function is ideal when two patients accept treatment with the same machine.
- Dimensions: 14cm (L) x 8cm (W) x 3cm (H)
- Weight: 425g with battery
Five TENS Modes: B (Burst), N (Normal), M (Modulation), SD1 (Strength Duration), SD2
Three EMS Modes: C(Constant), S (Synchronous), A(Alternate)
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 to 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10 μs/step
- Ramp Time: Adjustable, 1~8 seconds, 1 Sec./ step, The "On" time will increase and decrease in the setting value
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse