Braun YK-81CEU Finger Pulse Oximeter
Respiratory disease is usually associated with decreased lung function, was it possible to reduce the oxygen content in the blood. The Braun pulse oximeter 1 measures this oxygen content in the blood. After inserting the index finger into the light-electric sensor, the display shows the measured oxygen saturation (SpO2) and the pulse frequency as well as a vertical bar graph representing the pulse amplitude.
This text is machine translated.
Highlights & Details
- Comfortable, clear, practical measurement of blood oxygen values
- Also suitable for athletes
- Works for adults and children 12 years and over under supervision
- Measures oxygen saturation, pulse frequency and pulse amplitude
- Can be practically clamped on the finger
- Clear results are shown on the rotating OLED display with backlight
- Convenient tape for use on the move