Ajwa date vinegar
AJWAH DATES VINEGAR (KHALL): 500 Ml
(A truly unique food/wellness combination product with fermented Ajwah seeds, and added Zam Zam water)
The Ajwah variety of dates is undoubtedly the KING of all dates, and it’s vinegar the majesty of nutrition, food, and medicine. Besides the benefits of normal Madinah dates, the Ajwah dates promises to deliver much more in terms of health benefits, and an added dimension too: protection against sorcery, the evil eye, and devilish influences, with the permission of Allah.
If the dates are so powerful, it’s hoped that its enhanced version - the organic vinegar – can amplify its benefits for everyone – Ameen.
The kernel/stone of the Ajwah has immense health benefits, so it has been aerobically fermented alongside the dates. Zam Zam water adds to its efficacy.
1) “Ajwa dates are from paradise.” (Tirmidhi, Hadith 2068)
2) “If somebody takes seven ‘Ajwa dates in the morning, neither magic nor poison will harm him that day.” (Sahih Bukhari, Book 71, Hadith 664)
3) “And whoever eats seven ‘Ajwa dates every day, it will kill every disease of the stomach.” (Kanzul Ummal, Hadith 28472)
4) Sa’d ibn Abi Waqqas (Radiallahu ‘Anhu) was suffering from a heart ailment, so he was advised to “take seven Ajwah dates of Madinah, grind them with their kernels, and then consume them.” (Sunan Abu DawudHadith 3875) He was cured after doing so.
* Increases Immunity: Dates contain 23 types of amino acids and at least six vitamins, including Vitamin C, Vitamin B (1) thiamine, B (2) riboflavin, niacin, and Vitamin A.
* Improves Digestion: These dates contain high amounts of natural fiber, which is effective in aiding digestion. Ajwa dates are a good source of the potassium. Individuals with constipation and other digestive problems will benefit from it. It works by providing roughage to the body, which then stimulates the sluggish bowels.
* Increases breast milk in lactating woman: Dates are useful for lactating women because they assist in enriching breast milk. Kids of mothers who eat Ajwa dates regularly are less susceptible to diseases and infections.
* Prevents Anaemia: Iron is vital in RBC production which assists in treating anemia.
*Helps in Childbirth: Dates enable the smooth expansion of the uterus muscles, resulting in easy delivery of the fetus. It also contains a material which reduces blood pressure for pregnant women.
* May help in preventing Cancer: Ajwa contains anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties similar to commercially available drugs like ibuprofen, Celebrex and Naproxen. (61st issue of the US-based Journal for Agriculture and Food Chemistry).
* Boosts Bone Health: As people begin to age, their bones start to become weaker, so maintaining a diet high in both calcium and phosphorus can ward off unpleasant bone degradation. Dates are high in calcium and a phosphorus, which work closely together to build strong bones and teeth. About 85 percent of the body’s phosphorus is in bones and teeth. Phosphorus is needed for the growth, maintenance and repair of all tissues and cells, and for the production of the genetic building blocks.
*Controlling Osteoporosis: The significant amounts of key minerals found in dates make them superstars when it comes to strengthening bones and fighting off painful and debilitating bone diseases .
* Intestinal problems: This is due to the high amounts of soluble fiber in it.
* Prevents Type 2 Diabetes: The sugars in Ajwa dates are monosaccharaides, making them beneficial for people who suffer from type-two diabetes.
* Increases Eyesight: Ajwah has large amount of Vitamin cells which helps keep the retina cells healthy.
* Cardiac Problems: Refer to the hadith above.
* Treating Infertility: Ajwah increases sexual vigour, and balances the thyroid and hormones too.
3-5 tablespoons in a mug of warm water (depending on body weight – 1 tbsp for every 20 kgs), every morning. Adding raw honey is an advantage.