Metagenics Ultra Potent C1000 exp 05/22
Gentle but powerful, Metagenics Ultra Potent-C is a buffered form of vitamin C that gives you all the health benefits without the side effects. Some people experience heartburn or stomach pain when taking a more acidic form of vitamin C, however this patented formula from Metagenics is designed to be gentle on the stomach. Ultra Potent-C from Metagenics is designed to boost the immunity and fight off colds and flu. Plus the potent dose of vitamin C has great antioxidant, anti-ageing and healing properties.
- High potency, 1000 mg of vitamin C per tablet
- More potent & effective than ascorbic acid
- Includes buffering agents, formulated to be gentle on the stomach
- Scientifically proven to promote natural killer cell activity
- Scientifically proven to support white blood cell function
- Take one tablet up to twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- A gentle, buffered form of vitamin C
- Provides 1000mg of vitamin C per capsule
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Available in: 30 Tablets & 90 Tablets
- Vitamin C: 1000mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate): 77mg
- Calcium (as calcium ascorbate): 47mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium ascorbate): 6mg
- Sodium (as sodium ascorbate): 13mg
- Potassium (as potassium ascorbate): 6mg
- L-Lysine HCl: 36mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex [standardized to 45% (15.8 mg) full spectrum bioflavonoids]: 35mg
- Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate: 15mg
- Alpha D-Ribofuranose: 14mg
- Xylitol: 10mg
- L-Cysteine: 10mg
- L-Glutathione: 5mg
- Ultra Potent-C®* (calcium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, L-lysine HCl, ascorbyl palmitate, citrus bioflavonoid complex, potassium ascorbate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, alpha D ribofuranose, L-cysteine HCl, xylitol, and L-glutathione), microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose)
Please note : This product is NOT VEGETARIAN as the l-lysine is derived from duck feathers