Metagenics Licorice Plus
Support for Cortisol Metabolism
Metagenics Licorice Plus utilises adaptogenic herbs used in traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurveda to support balanced health functions of the adrenal system and cortisol metabolism. The standardized glycrrhizic acid assures controlled delivery of the key active ingredient from licorice root
Licorice Plus® is designed to support healthy cortisol metabolism in individuals who have been exposed to prolonged stress.
- Gluten Free
- 60 Tablets
- Adaptogenic herbs used in traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurveda
- Contains only natural ingredients for a safer approach
- Designed for those who have been exposed to moderate or prolonged stress, and may have difficulty achieving an adaptive response to stress due to physically exhausted reserves.
- Supports healthy cortisol metabolism (the "stress" hormone) and adrenal function (where cortisol is produced)
Licorice is an anti-stress herb known to increase energy, endurance and vitality and act as a mild tonic known to naturally fortify cortisone levels, arguably the most important hormone in stress and adrenal fatigue.
Ashwagandha is an ancient Indian herb with a history of therapeutic use dating back to at least 1000 BC, probably because of its direct beneficial effects on adrenal tissue and function.
Take one tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. (One tablet is equivalent to 1000 mg raw, dried, unprocessed herbs.)
Do not use if pregnant or nursing or if you have heart disease or hypertension.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root Extract [standardized to 25% (75 mg) glycyrrhizic acid] 300 mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root 15:1 Extract (containing withanolides) 50 mg
- A 4:1† Herbal Extract Blend of: 250 mg *
- Rehmannia (Rehmannia glutinosa Root
- Chinese Yam (Dioscorea oppositifolia) Root
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose).